Tuesday 28 October 2014

Experiment 1 - Day 4

Today I had a very laid back day where I just did some college work. I felt anxious a few times so I tried taking deep breaths however I noticed that it just made me feel less stressed.

I was stressed about my college work and anxious about going to work the next day and I felt myself less concerned about my work but I still felt anxious about work. I felt so anxious that it got the point that I started having weird dizzy spells so I had to lie down and sleep because the deep breaths weren't having an affect.

After today I felt that taking deep breaths has more of an impact on relieving feelings of stress rather than anxiety but it does make a slight impact. I feel the more deep breaths I take the better I feel but unfortunately today it made little impact compared to others.

Thank you for reading my blog and I will soon be making an introduction video for my youtube channel and a link will be posted for it tomorow if anybody is interested.

I hope some of this information has been helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment