Monday 27 October 2014

Experiment 1 - Day 3

Deep Breath Experiment - Day 3

Today I actually came to the point where I almost had a panic attack. I used the technique and was surprised to find it actually made a huge difference! I spent about 10 minutes concentrating on just taking deep breaths and getting by breathing back to normal and it set my heart rate back to normal and prevented me from having one at all! 

I'll admit it took a while for me to get back to normal because a lot of the time panic attacks can last for 10 minutes if they're short but it meant that once I was back to my normal state I didn't feel horrible afterwards and I didn't getting any pains from it (apart from some pains from a tight chest).

I'm starting to feel very hopeful about this technique and I should have enough results by the end of the week to have fair results on this experiment.

Tomorrow there won't be much to say as I have the day off so it will pretty much be a day but that means I'll be testing the technique in a different environment.
Hopefully there should be some interesting results from day 5 as it will be my first full shift in my new job and I have been feeling very anxious of what it's going to be like.

If I start getting positive response from this blog I will soon start making weekly videos about the subject and possibly videos about other parts of my life if people are interested!

Thanks for reading and make sure to keep tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment