Wednesday 5 November 2014

Experiment 2 - Day 2

Today I've been feeling ill as well as anxious so it hasn't been that great.
I was in college all day and I was having one of those days where I can't do anything because I feel anxious and want to roll into a ball and sleep away my emotions.

I tried using the technique where you accept you're anxious and it really didn't make a difference to how I was feeling. I ended up spending a whole day in college doing nothing but sit there and sulk (well, feel anxious but I looked as if I was sulking). Lucky for me I always get my work done ahead of time so there was nothing I was in a rush to finish - I feel like I should thank anxiety for that because the reason I do all my work ASAP is because of it.

I felt disappointed about the results but in a way I almost predicted that this method wouldn't work in this situation but I still had high hopes.

Thank you for reading and I hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment